RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. LIVIGNO SHORT DISTANCE will take place over 500m of swimming, 12Km (450m of total ascent) of cycling (with the climb of the Eira pass) and 9 Km of running.
2. There will be two transition zones. The first will be next to the beach on the south-west side of Lake Gallo of Livigno, where the race will start; the second will be in Livigno (the locality of Trepalle) in Via del Pont.
3. Registration fees: The registration fee for individual athletes is € 60 for Masters and Seniors (maximum number of registered athletes: 150).
Discounted race entry: a special discounted registration fee of 45€ until 31 July 2019 or until the first 100 athletes; 50€ until 10 August 2019; 55€ until 18 August 2019; 60€ until 26 August 2019.
4. Athletes can participate in the race using the relay option (with 2 or 3 team members) and the registration fee is € 90.
5. Registration closes on 26 August 2019.
6. The price includes: Race pack, award, pasta party.
7. The rules and regulations of the Italian Triathlon Federation apply to the race, with an exception for what is listed below. When athletes register for the race they commit to upholding the rules and regulations in every detail.
Exception: Athletes can choose whether to use a neoprene swim cap, socks and gloves.
If the “air/water” temperatures are harsh, the swim can be shortened but, in any case, will be guaranteed (except in the case of lightening or “extraordinary” natural events).
Every athlete can use a support team whose only role will be to collect all the equipment used during the swim and bike (including the bike).
Athletes who do not have a support team must, on their own, at the end of the race, collect their equipment in T2 and in Plaza Placheda where the pasta party and awards ceremony will take place.
The team members can enter T1 and T2 only when they have been authorized by the race officials and have shown the receipt that is included in their race pack.
8. Before the start, athletes must enter the transition zone to check in with their race chip and then go to the beach where the start will take place
9. Identity card: All athletes must be in compliance with the membership requirements of the Triathlon Federation of their country. Athletes can buy a one-day membership pass if they have an Italian medical certificate of fitness to race which is valid for triathlon. When athletes pick up their race pack they need to show the triathlon license together with an identity card.
10. Athletes explicitly authorize the race organization, as well as interested third parties such as partners, sponsors and the media, to use their images and photos taken during the event.